For a rollover accident, we document all of the evidence from the scene, photos, and the vehicles such as marks, debris, scratch patterns, vehicle crush damage, black box data. We use that information to determine the speeds, roll rates, and orientations of the vehicle throughout the roll sequence. We can determine the initial cause, whether driver inputs, road conditions, vehicle or tire defects played a role. We also provide supporting information to experts in Biodynamics, roof crush, occupant restraint systems and door latches. Utilizing our reconstruction, we can support your case with realistic CAD models and high quality animations of the crash.
Areas we typically address for a rollover accident:
- Roll rates, yaw rates, orientations and speeds throughout the accident
- Number of rolls
- Location of Four-Wheel Lift
- Whether tripped or untripped
- Possible ejection portals and timing
- Airbag Control Module data, if available